2019 Honda Pilot MPG
No matter which trim level or drivetrain you choose, you can count on the 2019 Honda Pilot to provide a fuel-efficient mpg on the roads in and around Miami Lakes. In addition to its excellent fuel economy, the Honda Pilot gas tank holds 19.5 gallons, which allows for fewer stops at the gas station. Learn more about the Pilot fuel economy ratings in this guide from Honda of Aventura.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
The 2019 Honda Pilot is offered in five distinct trim levels: LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite. Each of these Pilot models is equipped with a powerful and efficient 3.5L V6 engine that provides 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. Even with providing such robust power, the Pilot has earned impressive fuel economy ratings. Check out the EPA estimated fuel economy numbers for each available drivetrain/transmission combination:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
The Honda Pilot also is equipped with advanced tech features that further enhance efficiency on the roads in and around Hollywood. Some of these innovative technology features include:
- HondaLink® – Can keep you connected and informed of your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ All-Wheel Drive – These systems can improve the way your Honda handles on slippery Miami-area roads.
Experience the New Honda Pilot Today
Learn about the 2019 Pilot safety ratings and 2020 Pilot configurations, check out our Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander comparison, then explore our new Honda Pilot inventory to find the model that will best suit your needs. Whether you are looking to buy or lease, our finance specialists will work with you to put together a financing package that is the ideal fit with your budget. For your convenience, you can use our online payment calculator to determine what your monthly payments will be, and when you’re ready you can even apply for financing with us from the comfort of your home or office. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
More From Honda of Aventura
The 2020 Honda Accord is loaded with features that are designed to enhance safety on the roads in and around Hollywood. These advanced safety and driver assist systems are part of the reason why the Honda Accord has earned impressive crash test scores from leading safety organizations. Learn more about the Honda Accord safety ratings,…
The 2020 Honda Accord color options allow Hollywood drivers to make a statement that reflects both their personality and style. With a wide range of exterior and interior colors from which to choose, you’re sure to find a combination that will impress your friends as well as other drivers on the roads in and around…
So you decided on the 2020 Honda CR-V and have chosen the trim level that best suits your needs. Now the fun starts, as it’s time to pick out the color that will reflect your personal style on Hollywood-area streets. Whether you go with something classic and subdued or a bit more bold and vibrant,…
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.