Oil Change Service information in North Miami Beach
Why Schedule Your Next Oil Change Service With Honda of Aventura
Many drivers may find it simple to check the oil level in their vehicles, but it isn’t always the same answer when their car is ready for it’s next oil change service. Here at our dealership in North Miami Beach, our Honda service technicians are trained and educated to know your vehicle inside and out. Although an oil change may not be one of the most difficult of services to provide to our customers, there are many times where our professionals come across potential risks or current problems that could effect the vehicle’s health. These types of problems are not always found when you choose to perform an oil change by yourself. If our service technicians discover any problems with your vehicle, you can be sure that you will notified immediately and we will recommend the proper solution to keep you safely driving on the road.
Not all synthetic oils are the same. Remember:
• Honda has developed strict standards to help ensure your car always gets the high-quality oil it deserves.
• The right oil provides optimal lubrication and protection-even under more extreme driving conditions.
• It also helps your car’s engine stay clean, reducing overall wear, and maximizing its performance.
• Oil approved by Honda remains more stable at higher temperatures instead of beginning to break down.
• Regular oil changes with the right oil can improve your car’s fuel economy.
What is it?
Motor oil is your engine’s lifeblood. It lubricates your engine and protects moving parts to keep things running right. Full synthetic oils are produced without the types of chemical compositions found in conventional oils that contribute to oil oxidation and sludge buildup. Honda Ultimate Full Synthetic motor oil is developed for Honda vehicles to enhance engine performance at extreme temperatures or under severe driving conditions.
What if I ignore it?
Oil eventually deteriorates and loses its ability to protect your engine, due to heat, friction, and exposure to exhaust components. Engine oil contains special additives to enhance the oil’s performance, and these additives are also broken down or consumed with distance and time. Engine damage can occur if the proper maintenance schedule is not followed.
What if I take care of it?
Changing engine oil at recommended intervals (from the owner’s manual or Maintenance Minder™) is important for long engine life, and helps avoid premature engine wear and possible severe damage to the engine.
What are the benefits of Honda Genuine Synthetic Oil?
- It’s a premium, full-synthetic engine oil specially developed for Honda vehicles
- Formulated with superior synthetic base stocks that provide enhanced performance benefits compared with conventional engine oils
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown – providing optimum engine protection under severe driving conditions
- Meets or exceeds API certification and ILSAC GF-5 performance requirements for gasoline engines
- Clean formulation to reduce engine deposits and corrosion
- Formulated to be completely compatible with conventional oil
- Honda Ultimate Full Synthetic motor oil is tested and approved by Honda R&D
- Helps provide excellent wear protection, minimize sludge and varnish, and resist viscosity and thermal breakdown in all conditions
- Exceeds performance of conventional oils
Experience Honda’s Express Service
Honda’s Express Service was created to provide customers with quick, easy and affordable solutions for services such as an oil change or check engine light maintenance.
Quick: Maintaining the reliability of your vehicle is important to us, but we understand you need to get back on the road as soon as possible. This is why we offer you an experience that is quick, yet maintains the quality through the use of Honda Genuine Parts installed by Honda-factory trained technicians.
Easy: We understand that you can’t plan when that maintenance light will appear. This is why we offer quick while-you-wait service.
Affordable: We understand you bought a Honda because of its value and we want to extend that value to our service department. Not only will you find our prices affordable, we offer you a variety of amenities while you wait.
- Check for engine oil leaks
- Inspect back-up light operation
- Inspect fog lights and headlight low and bright beam operation
- Check windshield and glass for cracks, chips and pitting
- Fill windshield washer fluid
- Measure tread depth on all tires
- Inspect overall tire wear and condition
- Check and adjust pressure on all tires
- Inspect hazard light operation
- Inspect taillight, turn signal, side marker and license plate lights
- Inspect windshield wiper and washer operation
- Check brake fluid level and condition
- Perform battery performance test
- Check engine coolant level and check for leaks
- Inspect brake light operation
- Inspect all vehicle wiper blades
- Inspect malfunction indicator lamp (MIL)/warning lamp
- Inspect battery cables and clean terminals
If you opt to change your oil yourself, be sure to use oil that complies with Honda quality standards for your car’s engine. A lot of oils are labeled “synthetic,” but may not adhere to the strict standards developed by Honda. If you have any questions about which oil is the right choice for your vehicle, please schedule time to meet with a Service Consultant at Honda of Aventura serving Miami-Dade County.